Outstanding Kentucky Lake Property
5 to 8 Acres Starting at $39,900
Live outside exciting Nashville in a country setting for just pennies on the dollar! All lots are on quiet county roads that surround the acreage and dead end at Kentucky Lake. Lots average 8 acres insuring wooded privacy and all are just a short walk to the lake and boat launch.
This unique 512 acre property with frontage on sought after Kentucky Lake just over one hour from Nashville will be parceled off. The property will be sold at half of its market value because all roads are county maintained roads, therefore no road expense, HOA dues, or responsibilities are passed on to the buyer.
Call Now for an Early Appointment! 877-374-LAKE (5253)
Property Highlights & Amenities
- 75 minutes from West Nashville
- Minutes off I-40 West
- Minutes from Parsons, Tennessee
- Close proximity to University of Tennessee, Martin
- Minutes to boat launch at Kentucky Lake and Tennessee River
- No HOA or Fees
- County maintained paved roads and access to public water, electric and high speed broadband internet through Fiber Optic Cable
- Financing Available