Lowe’s Ferry on Fort Loudoun Lake
Just Minutes from Knoxville!
EXCELLENT FINANCING AVAILABLE
On desirable Fort Loudoun Lake just minutes from Knoxville, Tennessee. We bought it from the bank at foreclosure price and want to pass our incredible savings on to you.
With Tennessee’s limited amount of private land available for sale and the growing population, the opportunity to own beautiful land in a desirable area like this is fleeting. In addition to that, it’s a buyer’s market and this could be the best buying opportunity of your lifetime. Now is your chance to own prime Fort Loudoun lakefront at pennies on the dollar!
Call Now for an Early Appointment! 877-290-LAND (5263)
Property Highlights & Amenities
- Just 15 miles south of Knoxville.
- Located on the east bank of beautiful Fort Loudoun Lake.
- 300-acre gated community with tree-lined lanes, undisturbed wooded areas, and open fields.
- Enjoy boating, sailing, swimming, fishing, and water skiing on 14,600-acre Fort Loudoun Lake.
- Nearby hiking, fishing, horseback riding, bicycling, and tubing at The Great Smoky Mountains National Park.
- Paved roads, underground utilities, central water, and sewer.
- NO TIME LIMIT TO BUILD and excellent financing available