Grande Vista Bay at Watts Bar Lake
Have you been searching for TN waterfront property? We’ve got east Tennessee land for sale at UNHEARD OF PRICES. Check out Grande Vista Bay, our magnificent Watts Bar Lake property available now.
Grande Vista Bay offers:
• Beautiful vistas, rolling landscapes, and seven miles of shoreline on 40,000 acre Watts Bar Lake
• Spectacular Lake View Homesites—onsite boat slips available
• Gated roads, underground electric, central water, sewer system and natural gas
• New state-of-the-art clubhouse with a kitchen, patio, decks, and a pool!
• Sensible community guidelines that protect your investment
• No time limit to build and excellent financing available
This private, gated Tennessee lake property gives you the best of East Tennessee living:
• Easy commute to Knoxville
• Easy drive to Smoky Mountain National Park
• Great fishing and boating right outside your door
• Four seasons with year-round outdoor activities
• Affordable land prices to fit your budget
• Relaxed atmosphere with less stress—more fun!
Give Waters-Edge Properties a call today to see Grande Vista Bay on Watts Bar Lake. Come see why we’ve sold hundreds of properties in the worst real estate market in decades!
Click here to visit the Grande Vista Bay website.
An abundance of raw beauty awaits residents of Grande Vista Bay at Watts Bar Lake. This east TN land is located in Rockwood, southwest of Knoxville—the city ranked as the best place to live in the US and Canada with population of less than one million—west of Knoxville, and west of the Smoky Mountains. The low cost of Tennessee living makes this Tennessee waterfront property a premium investment.
This Watts Bar Lake property for sale features seven miles of shoreline and islands, coves, and peninsulas. One can fish in a lake fed by three major rivers, explore sandy beaches, camp, hike, boat and swim. Take your boat and journey to the Gulf of Mexico! Quality of life is truly unmatched in this upscale, waterfront property Tennessee.
This east TN land for sale boasts 1200 acres of forests and fields to preserve and celebrate nature in conjunction with the modern conveniences of paved roads, underground electric, natural gas, central water, cable TV, HDTV broadcast signal, high speed Internet and sewer service. The best of both worlds are combined in a lakefront property TN filled with nature’s goodness. The deep water shoreline is perfect for private docks and boathouses. Additionally, Waters-Edge Properties offers select estate-sized lakeview parcels that have available onsite boat slips.
Club Grande, Grande Vista Bay’s brand new clubhouse, is both impressive and warm. With colossal kitchen, large screen TV, stone patio, grills, decks, pool and even a bathhouse, guests can relax in splendor. There is a rare balance of luxury and down-to-earth relaxation, as rugged stone, iron and nature all lend their unique contribution to Club Grande.
With the beauty of changing seasons, moderate climates and a rare natural setting, this lakefront property Tennessee is a piece of paradise just a hop away from Tennessee’s exciting metropolitan core. One can find music, fine dining, and entertainment amidst the versatility of Tennessee culture and return home to the good life at Grande Vista Bay.